Truth is Truth

Whever it is found
and
Whoever is sharing it

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Absolute Zero

~Britton



So I got to thinking about absolute zero because last night I caught myself quoting from A Passion in the Desert. You know the stuff about how people are afraid of what they do not understand and tend to kill out of fear? Like in The Prince when Machiavelli posed the question of weather it is better as a Prince to be loved or feared. He decided, "It is best to be both feared and loved; however, if one cannot be both it is better to be feared than loved." However, I disagree. I say it is better to be loved for the reasons I stated above. GOD I MISS SCHOOL! I will think and have more on this later.

Oh and if you are one of THOSE people who don't get Existentialism, just ignore this. I would hate for your small mind to explode.




No comments: