Truth is Truth

Whever it is found
and
Whoever is sharing it

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Didn’t you know the Earth is flat?

~Sharon


Ok folks didn't you know the Earth is not round it is flat?


The reason why I say this is that there has to be some explanation as to why most of the men I go out with just fall off the face of the Earth! So somewhere there is a boat(the one they all landed in)at the other end of the Earth with all of the men that disappeared, just waiting to explain to me what happened, right? lol!! I will be there looking and then I will say" oh yeah I remember you, the one guy who promised to make me happy for the rest of my life" and then I will see all the other men that "got away" then all my questions will be answered, and that is when I will finally stop wondering what is wrong with me. It wasn't me all along , because the Earth is flat and they really did fall off the face of the Earth!!! Don't you wish it was this easy ladies? lol!!! You never know ?!?


Jump here for more from this girlie girl

No comments: